Your Photo Restoration Professionals! A Photo, Slide, Negative, and Movie Scanning Service with the most experience, highest level of quality and customer service at the lowest cost!
The Summer Heat Sale! Ship your order by the end of August 2018 and mention August Summer Heat in the Promo Code on the order form - we'll save you an extra 10%!
Copyright 2017 © Digital Scan Solutions
1577 W Ridge Rd, Suite 115,
Rochester, NY, 14615 United States
Hours M-F 8AM - 5PM Eastern
Phone: +1.585 953 2051
Digital Scan Solutions
3177 Latta Road # 110
Rochester, NY 14612-3092
Tel: +1 585-953-2051 Info@DigitalScanSolutions.com
Ship your prints to Digital Scan Solutions (at your cost) Digital Scan Solutions 3177 Latta Road # 110 Rochester, NY 14612-3092
or if you’re in the Rochester, NY area bring them to our headquarters on West Ridge Road in Greece during regular business hours: Digital Scan Solutions 1577 Ridge Road West, Suite 115 Rochester, NY 14615
Digital Scan Solutions services enables you to preserve your cherished photographic Photos for generations to come. These cherished memories of yesteryear can now be shared on the social media sites of today! We offer multiple ways of saving your photographic memories, from Archival Quality DVD’s, to Thumb drives, to upload to preservation sites in the cloud.
We professionally scan most formats of prints. The time is NOW as your prints will become a memory of the past if not preserved TODAY! We will be honored to help you preserve your photographic memories.
1. All prints are handled by our technicians wearing white cotton gloves.
2. All prints, if separated into groupings, such as Summer 2000, Summer 2001, etc. will be scanned as a group, in order and placed in separate folders on the DVD/Thumb drive with the name of the group. Each group should have on its top an index card with the name of the group.
3. All images will be saved as Jpeg images unless optional TIFF format is requested.
4. All images saved on Archival DVD's unless optional Thumb drive requested.
5. All images are rotated right side up, red eye applied if applicable and color and contrast corrected.
6. All scanned images are reviewed by a 2nd reviewer prior to shipping to you.